Welcome to the CMG Digital Transformation Subscription (DTS)
The Challenge: Creating value in Smart Utilities, Smart Cities and Smart Buildings is difficult.
You as a utilities or city executive are seeking a foothold in the “smart” ecosystem and are struggling to develop a timely and affordable plan to take advantage of the current opportunity. Even with a strategy in place, you are at risk for delaying action or making the wrong moves that could take you off course for years and jeopardize services to your constituents and customers. While strategic consultants abound, you don’t have access to a single, on-demand source for objective and affordable advisory across all three major megatrends—Smart Utilities, Smart Cities and Smart Buildings.
The Solution: CMG Digital Transformation Subscription (DTS)
CMG DTS is a personalized, on-demand advisory service that delivers expertise through your online experience and your personal consultations with PhD and Executive level experts. This on-demand resource empowers you and your executive team to manage the unchartered territory of designing and developing ‘smart’ solutions in the current environment of digital transformation.
CMG DTS is built for Board Directors, City Councils, Mayors, City Managers, Utility CEOs, COOs, CTOs, CIOs, CFOs, Program Managers and Senior Engineers as you drive your agenda across the ecosystem of Smart Infrastructure, advanced metering and other ‘grid edge’ technologies or strategies.
Executives join the service with an annual subscription fee. Terms & Conditions available upon request.
- Expert research and analysis on smart grid technologies, strategies and best practices delivered monthly direct to your inbox and available online; Experts provide in-depth analysis on major strategic issues facing utility executives and city leaders.
- Proprietary solution frameworks covering all smart utility, smart city and ‘grid edge’ business and technology topics. Includes executive overview, presentations, project templates and case studies.
- 1:1 consultation with CMG DTS experts and advisors
- Monthly webinar exclusively for clients and invited guests to review findings and ask questions
- CMG annual Digital 360 Summit event tickets for executives
*Client service representatives and account teams manage service delivery and membership issues
CMG DTS Business Value and ROI:
- Informs a city or utility’s ‘smart’ business strategy & transformation
- Reduces time to market through rapid onboarding, immediate engagement, key frameworks and industry knowledge
- Reduces risk associated with innovation
- Develops credibility with partners across the smart infrastructure ecosystem and partnership with digital business leaders through cutting edge practices
Reduces cycle time for sourcing, evaluation and procurement through evaluations of major smart infrastructure vendors and suppliers.
Contact Chris Germann, Senior Consultant, CMG Consulting, for T & C’s, pricing matrix and details about starting subscription services. firstname.lastname@example.org; 512.431.7372